The Mentzendorff’s House is the architectural monument from the 17th and the 18th century. The name was derived from the last owners of this house – the Mentzendorffs. In 1992 museum was established;
The House – museum of the 17th- 18th century Riga citizen gives an insight in the house and mode of life of Riga’s wealthy burghers, as well as collects, compiles and investigates materials on the building, its former owners, the life style of Riga inhabitants and history of the German-Baltic culture. Articles exposited in the Mentzendorff’s House museum are mostly from the repository of Riga History and Navigation Museum.
GrÄcinieku Str.18 (entrance from Kungu Str.),
Riga, LV-1050, Latvia
SkatÄ«t lielÄku karti