English Latviešu Russian
Home > Architecture > Great Guildhall

Great Guildhall

Lielā Ä£ildeGreat Guild was originally Merchants’ organization dated with 1354, its members were German merchants. The first building of Great Guild, dated from the XIV century has not survived till nowadays, only some parts are included in the building which is dated with 1854-1857, architect H.Schehl. The building is in eclectic English Gothic forms, its interior is masterfully designed.
This building was reconstructed in 1965, now Latvian Philarmonics.

Skatīt lielāku karti