The oldest building in Riga, survived from the Castle of the Sword Brotherhood Order, founded in 1202. St. George church was developed on the basis of a meeting place and later – a chapel.
Now the Museum of Decorative and Applied Arts is situated in this building.
Address: RÄ«ga, SkÄrÅu iela 10/20
Phone: +371 67222235, +371 67227833
Fax: +371 67229736